Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Photo Post

 My host family in our training community - César, Silka (my niece), Marcos (my brother, Silka's father - neither of them live in the house with us), and Reyna, my host mom. Oh - and Toby, the 6 month old puppy!

More photos of my house, as requested - my closet

Reyna cutting up a coconut! (what you see in the backround)

Finally at a beach! Near Rio Hato

My bed (not my packages)
 
 Another view of my room (above), the living room with the new tv

Arrival to my site - views of the Queen of the Sugar Cane Festival of 2011 on my first night




 Where they process the sugar cane before distilling it - the grounds are gorgeous

A carreta that is used to move sugar cane

More Princesas and their amazing outfits Saturday night

Reyna 2012

My counterpart and host brother pushing the sugar cane grinder around to make juice! It was delicious.

Carreta representing the different districts


Me with one of the Reynas!!

More photos to come soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment