Monday, January 17, 2011

Movement on the Peace Corps front!

So since returning to school after a whirlwind break (Garth Brooks concert - 4th row and amazing!, Christmas, friends and family, a week-long trip to Colombia - also wonderful, one day at home, then a Peace Corps interview in Atlanta) I am finally able to relax a little bit now that sorority recruitment is over and ADPi has a new pledge class! Yesterday was bid day and our whole sorority had a ton of fun at Cadillac Ranch in downtown Nashville with our newest members.

Then today was meant to be a day to catch up on all of my work and other things that I need to get on top of... but of course, I have relaxed in bed on my computer almost all day. Whoops. Oh well. One more day of relaxation, then I can get back to this school business.

I did, however, go check my mail and pick up a package - both of which were from the Peace Corps! So now I can get on the road to fulfilling my medical checks - hopefully everything checks out ok and nothing random pops up!

Fun tidbit:
I found this post on a friend's blog and thought it was awesome.
Speed fly - a combination between skiing and parachuting:
http://vimeo.com/17909042


Happy MLK Jr. Day!
Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment