Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Support

Coming back to the realization of how wonderful and supportive a group or person is is always a wonderful feeling. Having that with my Navs bible study group tonight was great. Knowing that these ladies are there to support me in my journey to follow the Lord is such a reassurance. They help keep me on track and focused on the right things when so many distractions get in the way, especially here at Vanderbilt where it seems like everywhere you look there is something else to do. So this is really just a post to say that I am so thankful for this group, and so many other people in my life, and it is painfully obvious how lucky I am to have found this community when I am away from it during school breaks. They bring my thoughts back to God and the fact that he will take care of me, no matter where life takes me - so why worry?

Isaiah 55:12 - "For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."

Can you imagine how wonderful that would be?

No comments:

Post a Comment