Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun weekend :)

So this weekend brought a lot of fun and relaxation, starting with a visit from my cousin and aunt from Memphis! They came to visit Vandy, so I accompanied them on a tour, which happened to be lead by a friend of mine, which was a lot of fun to do. I haven't been on a tour since I was a senior in high school, so it was a nice full-circle feeling. Then we had dinner at a great Nashville restaurant then went ice skating, followed by relaxing. Saturday brought frsibee practice (sprints... oy), yummy Calypso (fresh veggies & chicken) and going inside the Parthenon (replica, of course, though full-scale - unfortunately it is not within my budget to fly to Greece for a day to see the real Parthenon). Then that afternoon was filled with watching our guys ultimate team play in their tournament. Then some awesome ASB friends came over and just hung out till 4 am (whoops haha). Sunday brought sleeping later than I meant to (kinda good - got sleep, kinda bad - missed church :/ ) and Pancake Pantry with my great-grandbig in my sorority! A few of her friends, her boyfriend, and my big also came - it was wonderful. The entire weekend was much nicer weather than Nashville has been experiencing of late, so that was nice - took full advantage by watching the guys again in their last game of the tournament, playing some pick-up and going on a run. More ASB fun tonight with pancake-making (yes... many pancakes in one day). Now I, unfortunately, have to get down to the real business of schoolwork... blech.

Clip that got me into Glee. Just watch: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment